Monday, May 12, 2008

Gift of Optimism

I wish I had it all the time and could share it with everyone I meet. Life truly is a matter of perspective. Its so amazing how many times Joe has been so down about work, just hating it and within a matter of a couple days something will have changed his perspective and he is a new person with new ambition. He's normally so happy it really gets us all down when he is, but seeing how easily our thoughts can transform a situation gives me hope everytime. Hope is important.

1 comment:

Christina Elliott said...

So true! It's amazing when Kai comes home and it totally bummed about a day when he just couldn't answer any of the questions right. But I've found the best solution is to roll over just before he falls asleep and I say "Thank you for being my husband. You truly are awesome." or some great compliment like that. I think it really boosts his perspective on life and helps to remind him that no matter how crappy things might be out there in the rough, tough world things will be great if we can succeed at home!